The Phonex Easy Jack 2 turns any electrical outlet into a phone connection for satellite receivers, digital video recorders, postage-meter machines, dial-up modems and more. Avoid charges associated with not having a phone connection for your satellite receiver. Order movies by pressing a button on your remote. Download postage, instead of making a call. Add a computer or telephone to a room without an existing phone outlet. Choose the Phonex Easy Jack 2: the solution for fast, simple phone connections.
* Approved by Dish Network, DIRECTV and Tivo
* Turns any electrical outlet into a phone outlet
* Enhanced diagnostics
* Passes through caller ID on your television screen
* Increases efficiency and saves time and money for satellite installers
* Base unit powers up to eight extension units
Plug the base unit directly into an electrical outlet near an existing wall phone jack. Light will turn green; soon thereafter, the light will turn solid red, until you connect it to a working phone line. Connect the included six-foot phone cord to the connector labeled 'LINE' on the base unit, then connect the other end of the phone cord to the existing wall phone jack. The light on the base unit will turn solid green. Plug the extension unit into any electrical outlet where you require a phone connection. The light on the unit will flash red, then turn solid green. Connect the extension unit to the desired device using a phone cord. Test the device for a dial tone using a handset telephone.
* Contents: 1 base unit, 1 extension unit, 6-foot phone cord, owner's manual, and warranty card
* Measurements: 2.9" x 4.10" x 2" each unit
* Audio Bandwidth: 200-3800 Hz
* FM Carrier Frequency: 4.4 MHz - 7.6 MHz
* Maximum number of units: One base unit; up to eight extension units
* Operating Temperature: 0-50 C (32-122 F)
*Please Note: The PX-211/PX-212 is not compatible with the PX-441/PX-442 or PX-201/PX-202